Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Journey to Dubai--> Düsseldorf ....

I boarded my plane from Hyd airport and reached Dubai.The journey was fine.. I was completely mesmerized watching the Dubai airport and passed my time admiring it, and for the next 3 hrs i forgot that I was alone . Later I tuk the flight to Düsseldorf.
It was then finally that the situation penetrated into me tht I wud be away from my home ,family and friends for 'x' months. . huh!!! I didn’t know wht was the value of x.Was it 1 , 2 ,3,5 or 6 ??
I started to suffocate... Relax !! not becoz of the lack of oxygen in the plane, but becoz of the thought that I had to live alone for a gud period of time… i desperately wanted to go bak, bak to my home . I wanted to jump from the plane and land in my home, but later striked off the idea as it didn’t seem practical enough ;) coz that stunt cud only b performed by 007 or TomCruise or best done by our balayyaa who cud manage to land on the ground with his wig intact and unhurt.
anyways all I could do at that moment was cry..Well I was lucky enough that the plane was almost empty.Occasionallyy I cud c a person or 2 in the flight. Well !!!that atleast gave me the freedom to weep freely:) and I properly utilized the situation.
i wept myself into a state of exhaustion and dozed off to sleep. I got up when the flight was just about to land. The airhostess was petrified cing my swollen face and eyes . I wudnt have been surprised if she wud have shrieked cing a face like that .Well she indeed was a proficient in her job as she composed herself back quite spontaneously and immediately asked me whether I needed any medical help. Ofcourse I declined. Wht medical help wud they giv me for the depression which had clung to me so firmly. Now as the plane was abt to land,a new fear took grip of me
“Wht next !!! Do I need to clear the airport procedure again, will I miss anything. What abt my luggage ?? Is naren waiting for me ouside to pick me up ?? If not had I jotted down the address of the place where I had to go ?? I don’t even have any1’s contact numbers..”
I was in no mood to allow another fresh fear to take grip of me so I simply shut down my mind for sometime.
I cleared the airport procedures well as all normal humans do .Was pretty relieved cing both my suitcases intact and was stimulated a bit watching naren and karthik waving out for me from outside the airport…From there started a new journey of my life…

1 comment:

Oneirodynic said...

Even iam staring at a 'x',but the x could be years :)

Came here via Wipro blog btw.