Friday, January 05, 2007

being loved is all that matters in the end.....

Last nite lying on my bed with sucha bad throat and shivering due to cold , I realized what it was being loved and cared .
I wished my mom wud have been there to gimme hot drink to soothe my throat and my dad cing to it tht I am comfortably sleeping with all the warmth around me and my bro acting like my doc by chking the medicines and their names b4 giving them

The only thing that I needed at tht moment was som1 2 take care of me. A person who cud sit beside me and talk till I fell asleep.
A person who wud be standing rite in front of me, asking how I felt, wen I open my eyes in the morning, touch my forehead and chk if I gotta temperature.

Instead ,I managed to makea cuppa hot milk with lotsa pepper, struggled to heat the oil and massage them under my feet and palms ,curl myself in the rug and weep :(

All we need is not bundles of money but ppl around us who r there to love and take care of us in those lonely times and make us feel special and wanted :)

No comments: